TheLivingImpairedTheLivingImpaired

Main Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1) Fallen Angel Ep. 1 (Pt1)

About boody time!

But well worth the wait. Animation is fantastic! Gonna watch the other two parts now...

Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer Gamer Tonight - RTS Gamer

Pretty damn neat.

Better than the other ones, I reckon. The whole style and idea makes me smile anyway. Keep it up.

Xombie Chapter 10 Xombie Chapter 10

Fantastic!

Brilliant ending! It's kind of short, but that's to be expected. I love how it leads into the comics! Keep it up or else.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Bravo!

That was the single, most funniest thing I've seen in a long time! Even though I loved 300 I couldn't help laughing my head off. It answered the question of: 'Why the f*** are they only in underwear???' That deserves respect. R-E-S-P-E-C-T. And a 5.

JohnnyUtah responds:

*high five

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Well it WAS kinda short...

... but the bit at the end made up for it! Made me laugh. I really need to get that book.

Can't wait for 10. Keep it up.

Waterman IX Trailer Waterman IX Trailer

Long time no see Waterman.

This looks pretty good! Can't wait to see the final piece. I heard somewhere that it's 20 minutes long. Is that true? Anyway, good luck with it!

(2006) Sneaky Sneaky (2006) Sneaky Sneaky

That was A-W-E-S-O-M-E

Seriously, you've really got the old Knox humour back! The previous ones weren't that good....... but this one ROCKED! I'm glad you took ages. Well, maybe not... whatever.... GO KNOX!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

Pure art.

This is by far the greatest flash movie I've seen so far. The animation is perfect, the background is amazing, the plot (if there is one) is wierd and interesting and do I detect a hint of Alice in Wonderland? The only bad things are the sound (you need the subtitles to undertsand what they say) and the background has no animation (maybe animate the water or wind etc.) Other than that, it was a masterpiece!

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

The guy before me don't now ****

This is a cool series. The animation is pretty good, as far as I'm concerned, and there is nothing wrong with simple characters. Simple characters are easy to animate, and that means they get out onto the web quicker. Keep up the good work Krinkels.

Salad Fingers Episode 6 Salad Fingers Episode 6

What the FUCK?

This series is disturbed, brilliant, horrible, ingenious and random. What the hell was the other Salad Finger? And what the crap was the toilet all about? I bet even you don't know the answers.